A very large shout out of thanks to A Bit of Wisdom & A Bit of Play for the nomination! I’m humbled to be considered for any award.
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
3 Things about myself:
- I have a Bachelor of Science in Film.
- I began writing when I was 14 years old, and the reason I began writing was because of heartbreak.
- I had heart surgery when I was a 1-year-old; without the surgery, I would not be alive right now.
5 Questions From A Bit of Wisdom & A Bit of Play:
- What is one question you hate to answer? I love being asked questions. I genuinely enjoy others’ curiosity and welcome the thoughts of others.
- Are you usually late or right on time? I do my best to always be on time or early.
- What are the top 3 apps you use on your phone? Dictionary, Notepad, and Facebook (I like to keep notified about my Facebook blog page 😉 )
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would it be and why? I will forever love the years growing up before my doubt digits, but I have to say that the life of faith is even more worth it, and the time I’m in right now, I am truly grateful for. God is so good!!
- What’s the worst punishment you had as a child? I was spanked, and I’ll never forget it because I did everything I could do never to be spanked again. And it worked (haha!).
Five Questions For the Nominees:
- What inspires you to write your next article?
- How do you start your day?
- What is your favorite weather pattern and why?
- What do you think the world need more of and less of?
- If there was one thing you could know everything about, what would it be?