A very large shout out of thanks to A Bit of Wisdom & A Bit of Play for the nomination! I’m humbled to be considered for any award.
- Display Award Logo On Blog
- List The Rules
- Mention Creator Of Award & Provide A Link
- Thank The Blogger(s) Who Nominated You & Provide A Link
- Say 3 Things About Yourself
- Nominate From 10 To 20 Bloggers
- Notify Nominated Bloggers By Leaving A Comment On Their Blog
- Answer 5 Questions From Nominee
- Write 5 Questions For Your Nominees
- Share Your Best Post
3 Things about myself:
- I have a Bachelor of Science in Film.
- I began writing when I was 14 years old, and the reason I began writing was because of heartbreak.
- I had heart surgery when I was a 1-year-old; without the surgery, I would not be alive right now.
5 Questions From A Bit of Wisdom & A Bit of Play:
- What is one question you hate to answer? I love being asked questions. I genuinely enjoy others’ curiosity and welcome the thoughts of others.
- Are you usually late or right on time? I do my best to always be on time or early.
- What are the top 3 apps you use on your phone? Dictionary, Notepad, and Facebook (I like to keep notified about my Facebook blog page 😉 )
- If you could be any age for a week, what age would it be and why? I will forever love the years growing up before my doubt digits, but I have to say that the life of faith is even more worth it, and the time I’m in right now, I am truly grateful for. God is so good!!
- What’s the worst punishment you had as a child? I was spanked, and I’ll never forget it because I did everything I could do never to be spanked again. And it worked (haha!).
Five Questions For the Nominees:
- What inspires you to write your next article?
- How do you start your day?
- What is your favorite weather pattern and why?
- What do you think the world need more of and less of?
- If there was one thing you could know everything about, what would it be?
My best post? I believe that should be for you to decide. I will say that “Growing Familiar With God” has seemed to reach readers positively. My hope and prayer is that every post will reach you with something inspiring, challenging, and relevant to you. May God bless all of you!
2 thoughts on “Mystery Blogger Award”
Very happy to see you nominated for another award! Well-deserved! Thank you for the nomination as well!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for your words! I can easily say the same to you as well. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person